All OClinic hospital services are covered with Private Health Insurance, including anaesthetist and assistant surgeon fees
All health funds cover bariatric (weight-loss) surgery, however you will need to be in a high level of cover. To check, simply contact your health fund and quote the following ‘item numbers’: Gastric band 31569, Gastric Sleeve 31575, Gastric Bypass 31572. It’s that simple!
Importantly, even if you don’t have private health insurance call us for a quotation on . You will be surprised at just how affordable our uninsured program is. In many cases you can even use superannuation to pay.
Our Full Support Program includes:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Assistant surgeon’s fee
- Anaesthetist’s fee
- Medical reviews by our Bariatric Physician every 3 months for sleeve and bypass for the first 2 years, then annually thereafter
- All band adjustments where required including Huber needles
- 24/7 access to medical care if problems arise
- 8 dietitian and nutritionist consultations
- Fresh Start - our 2-year support, education and coaching program including group workshops here at the clinic, interactive webinars and access to online healthy lifestyle videos and resources
- Full colour dietary handouts, brochures and recipes
- Our highly regarded digital lifestyle program with over 40 helpful tips and advice sent to your phone and inbox at the appropriate stage of your journey
- No out-of pocket costs if corrective surgery is ever required (provided you maintain an appropriate level of private health cover)